paul Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 Ah dude, where are the pics? No pics, then maybe maybe she is a vampire.
Bryan Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 yep she is a lyken ( off underwold for those that dont know....) MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
RossFI215 Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 are you guys serious, the pics aren't working, they are on my computer, ok iam doin the same thing as when i posted pics of my system on here from photobucket, any help?
needlesnpins Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 vampire dude....face it 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
paul Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 yep she is a lyken ( off underwold for those that dont know....)Ooooo Lyken. I'm liking it already. Aw hell, she might even be big foot. Yes, Bigfoot.
02 Trep Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 www.tinypic.com '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
korey_hofer Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 well any way don't get hung up on her she will more than likely want you more if you arn't her bitch not saying you are but you get what I'm saying? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
RossFI215 Posted January 31, 2008 Author Report Posted January 31, 2008 ok will someone tell me, are the pics working, if not tell me how to get them on off of photobucket
korey_hofer Posted January 31, 2008 Report Posted January 31, 2008 nope still don't work Idk why you are having so much trouble previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.