Awe :( im not a fan of Rs2 at all i like grew up with classic and have never wanted to leave it lol just never liked the way it looks now.

well i never got to play rsc but from what i hear its MUCH different from rs2... but what can i say, ima sucker for endless games with shitty graphics

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well i never got to play rsc but from what i hear its MUCH different from rs2... but what can i say, ima sucker for endless games with shitty graphics

lol well all i can say is if you wanna play rsc i got an extra character that can still play it my main is soupa beast and the other is arching sux you have to pay the membership fees tho.

lol well all i can say is if you wanna play rsc i got an extra character that can still play it my main is soupa beast and the other is arching sux you have to pay the membership fees tho.

thanks, but i think i will just stick with my old faithfull acc, i got so much work to do on him.... didnt think gettin to that 1900 total would take so long but damn.... =\

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thanks, but i think i will just stick with my old faithfull acc, i got so much work to do on him.... didnt think gettin to that 1900 total would take so long but damn.... =\

Haha ya but i would expect it to be easier on Rs2 then rsc because theres way more skills in Rs2 i havent been on in 2 months and talkin about this just made me wanna play again lol so i just bought memebers and about to pop on and check things out.

Haha ya but i would expect it to be easier on Rs2 then rsc because theres way more skills in Rs2 i havent been on in 2 months and talkin about this just made me wanna play again lol so i just bought memebers and about to pop on and check things out.

more skills, true, but with recent updates, shit has went DOWN the drain big time.. no pking, no trading, lootshare is lame-o.... inother words for some its not ruinedscape.... but hey ill stick it out.... my skills arnt horable idk if u looked me up.... but then again the higher it gets the harder it is to lvl, and so many skills are money based now its disgusting and since no trades there is no way to merchant... i.e harder to make money.... WTF jagex??? :blink:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Ya but its prolly not that hard since you have way more skills in rs2 then rsc i havent been on in a few months i tihnk im gonna get on and see what my skill total is all i remember is my str att def hits fishing and cooking are all 99

more skills, true, but with recent updates, shit has went DOWN the drain big time.. no pking, no trading, lootshare is lame-o.... inother words for some its not ruinedscape.... but hey ill stick it out.... my skills arnt horable idk if u looked me up.... but then again the higher it gets the harder it is to lvl, and so many skills are money based now its disgusting and since no trades there is no way to merchant... i.e harder to make money.... WTF jagex??? :blink:

Wow im glad i dont play Rs2 that seems like a hella let down! I live for pking! are you still able to dual??

Wow im glad i dont play Rs2 that seems like a hella let down! I live for pking! are you still able to dual??

yea and no, you cant bet large amounts like you used too, another great way to make money... now there is a set amount... only up to trade 30k at a time (thats if u have all quests done) if no quests are done its 3k... pking is now in bounty hunter... a area the size of draynor which is ownage for clans.... now there is no tb, and revenant ghosts are in wild... which own lvl 130's with extreme ease.... uhh what else... oh yea there is assist feature which is just another way for people to bug the hell out of u.... and this was all in preperation to remove rwt... which imo is no big deal, if ppl wanna spend 5 bucks per 1m let them.... let them throw there money away... it did cut down on bots... but look at the after math, over 50k ppl have quit... but what does jagex care, we are only 5 bucks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg