I played it once about 5 years ago and idk if I liked it too much.

thats cool, back in the good rare days, its went down hill now, i still play, but im prolly gonna try to sell my acc, or something cause my parents are being hella gay

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I had some friends that did... so I tried it, and got bored in around an hour or so. Atleast that is when I got bored enough to stop. IMO, besides the horrible graphics and boring gameplay, its alright I guess.

I had some friends that did... so I tried it, and got bored in around an hour or so. Atleast that is when I got bored enough to stop. IMO, besides the horrible graphics and boring gameplay, its alright I guess.

yea the graphics are not the greatest, but it can be fun, wish my parents were not so stupid i wouldnt have to stop

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ive heard world of warcraft is another good game to get addicted to if you want to look into it.

world of warcraft IS addicting. played it cuz some of my friends played. most quit. and i'm tryin to sell my account too. or...'time played' rather :P

yea ive played it, but stopped cant b addicted to more than 1 game

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i never liked runescape.

thought it was boring and to time consuming.

its very time consuming, ive been playin it off and on for about 2 and a half years, my character is pretty good if i say so myself, but still far from the best

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg