Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I played it once about 5 years ago and idk if I liked it too much.

thats cool, back in the good rare days, its went down hill now, i still play, but im prolly gonna try to sell my acc, or something cause my parents are being hella gay

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

I had some friends that did... so I tried it, and got bored in around an hour or so. Atleast that is when I got bored enough to stop. IMO, besides the horrible graphics and boring gameplay, its alright I guess.

Posted
I had some friends that did... so I tried it, and got bored in around an hour or so. Atleast that is when I got bored enough to stop. IMO, besides the horrible graphics and boring gameplay, its alright I guess.

yea the graphics are not the greatest, but it can be fun, wish my parents were not so stupid i wouldnt have to stop

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

world of warcraft IS addicting. played it cuz some of my friends played. most quit. and i'm tryin to sell my account too. or...'time played' rather :P

 

 

Posted

i never liked runescape.

thought it was boring and to time consuming.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5838 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...