Jump to content

Mb Quart 6 1/2


95_1500

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know that mb quart speakers are among the best but when I see people on here buy them i see mostly the expensive high end upwards of $2-300. I dont have the cash nor the need for a component set that good right now so I was wondering if anyone here had experience with these or thought they would still be a decent set for the money and can actually handle 50-100 clean watts.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17727

Thanks

Brett

Posted

doubtful. might just be personal preference. i want 6.5" speakers, so 5.5" speakers would be 'blah' to me. and if you dont need a high end setup right now, 3/4 wont hurt you any imo

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...