New Discovery is Compelling Evidence for Life Outside of Earth!!! (Updated 1/22)

Agreed as said before, you have to be stupid to think there is no other life out there. The Universe is bigger than anyone can even imagine. Hell from here to our outer solar system is so far you can't really comprehend it if you really think about it. I too also don't doubt the possibility that we were intelligently created by an advanced species from somewhere else and have been, still are visited.

I hate to think that we are a slave race but it would make sense

Aliens visiting to take select gold and diamonds that we mine for them?

The Egyptians were huge into gold, could their time have been a huge alien innovation period to speed up mining ability?

You might wonder, Why would a genius alien race need humans to mine their gold?

"When the gold nuclei, traveling at 99.999% of the speed of light, smashed together, the plasma that resulted was so energetic

that a tiny cube of it with sides measuring about a quarter of the width of a human hair would contain enough energy

to power the entire United States for a year."

I am sorry if this offends anyone, please know that is not my intention, I am not a racist, every life deserves respect and friendship

I have read that people with a dark skin tone came from an alien upgrade to our species.

The ability to absorb the sun better and have a stronger bone structure, have better balance and hand eye coordination. (to name a few)

Archived