New Discovery is Compelling Evidence for Life Outside of Earth!!! (Updated 1/22)

Here is the link to the whole scientific article published a few days ago: http://www.buckingha...a-meteorite.pdf

In short, a meteorite fell to earth in Sri Lanka on December 29th 2012. It was analyzed by the University of Buckingham in the UK, and they discovered fossilized diatoms (large algae) inside the structures of the meteorite that could not have come from terrestrial contamination.

This could be one of the most significant scientific discoveries in history. If this is at all interesting to you, you should read the article and discuss!

UPDATE: Well as it turns out, I was doing some more research to figure out what came of this and apparently the guy who did the research and published it is kinda a joke/fringe scientist. He also thought that SARS came from space and a few other things. He basically has devoted his life to prove that life on Earth came from space.

Not saying that necessarily makes this false but...definitely makes it less compelling/legitimate in my eyes at least. Too bad :(

Team NorthWestSPL

Cool. COOL. COOL!!!!

I'm surprised the cells are so intact after so much time

Hey Drifter my friend ??

Are you into taking night time pics, of the moon and stars and such???

I swear it was you and me that talked and shared pics on a thread one time.

I think there was suppose to be a big meteor shower a year back or so,.. and i posted about it, and you responded.

Anyway,. im totally into the how, who, what and where this big ole mess started,....

Hey Drifter my friend ??

Are you into taking night time pics, of the moon and stars and such???

I swear it was you and me that talked and shared pics on a thread one time.

I think there was suppose to be a big meteor shower a year back or so,.. and i posted about it, and you responded.

Anyway,. im totally into the how, who, what and where this big ole mess started,....

I wouldn't say I'm into it now, but I'm certainly in the process of haha.

I've been wanting to try that so bad, but I can't seem to get a night that is both clear and I'm free :(

With over 400 BILLION stars in the milky way alone

And an estimate of 300 BILLION galaxies in the universe

The odds are there is an exact copy of earth out there

And MILLIONS of planets that sustain life.

Agreed as said before, you have to be stupid to think there is no other life out there. The Universe is bigger than anyone can even imagine. Hell from here to our outer solar system is so far you can't really comprehend it if you really think about it. I too also don't doubt the possibility that we were intelligently created by an advanced species from somewhere else and have been, still are visited.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I agree that yes, there is life somewhere besides this planet. I mean too many strange things such as this meteor, pyramids and sphynx on mars, etc etc. But, just not sure about how that life is or if it still exists. I mean think about it, look at Mars. It seems to be perfect for life to live there (not currently as no water, but previously as tons of lake beds and rivers and all). What happened? Did some sort of life happen there and Mars began to die as a planet so the life somehow got to Earth? How would life leave a planet, travel that far throughout space and then land safely and live on another planet? And what would've happened to all the buildings or whatnot? Idk.

Just think that this universe, whether it's just one or one of a few (parallel universes right?) are too damn big to have just us alive on this planet and nowhere else in all of space there isn't another form of life...at all.

Sheena = pedobear

I agree that yes, there is life somewhere besides this planet. I mean too many strange things such as this meteor, pyramids and sphynx on mars, etc etc. But, just not sure about how that life is or if it still exists. I mean think about it, look at Mars. It seems to be perfect for life to live there (not currently as no water, but previously as tons of lake beds and rivers and all). What happened? Did some sort of life happen there and Mars began to die as a planet so the life somehow got to Earth? How would life leave a planet, travel that far throughout space and then land safely and live on another planet? And what would've happened to all the buildings or whatnot? Idk.

Just think that this universe, whether it's just one or one of a few (parallel universes right?) are too damn big to have just us alive on this planet and nowhere else in all of space there isn't another form of life...at all.

There actually is water on mars its just frozen on the southern pole. Or northern I cant remember.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Archived