SnowDrifter Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Not sure if this is what you are after... But I used a laser pointer, iPod, solar panel, amp, power supply, radio transformer, and a speaker to convert electrical energy into light, back into electrical energy, then amplify it to acoustical energy. I could literally beam sound across the room. And it actually didn't sound half bad ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Blackedout Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Talk about making it hard on yourself. Could have done parallel/ series law with two or three resistors, a light bulb, a battery, and a Pack of test leads. Sound is a tough experiment. Trunk Build Log
scottam Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 These are all cool ideas, yeah sound is pretty hard when I'm not equipt with 500$ probes or instruments! Now is a good time to show a bass heads creativity
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.