bassinyerface Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 Fs of subs are 29hz max dimensions are 20 depth 55 length and 21 height power isn't a problem I'm trying to do the math but I'm confusing myself lol. So far I got a box that's 9.74 ft long plz help if you can thank you! 2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.
john253a Posted January 15, 2013 Report Posted January 15, 2013 300-310"sq of port 95-120" long Anything around there will work 115" long is what you want for 29hz
StreetMetalBen Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 This will bereally really big....
StreetMetalBen Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 And that makes me excited! Pix! Start Building!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.