99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

thanks for all the feedback about everything and installed my tail lights today( had do redo them like 4 times cause of stupid mistakes that were me just trying to get them done real fast... when have ample time and get a little more money I might redo them agin???) will try to get a pic of the tails tomorrow... also school starts back monday so further progress will be slowed down but plans are to rip console back out and finish the bondo job on it and then plan of roll on bed lining the console and door pannels.... starting with front two and will cover back two if enough bed liner is left... aslo planning to sell my box and cut the cab up and install a blow through... gotta get a tonnaeu cover first lol

big plans no time lol hopefully having a 2hr class this year will permit time to do a little bit of the work only thing im contemplating is if i should leave the console and doors the black and the rest stock color or just pull it all out and bed line it all and get some black seat covers and carpet????

• 2 weeks later...

okay so im planing to do a blowthru now that I installed my under seat and doesnt hit lows like i like so its time for bigger and better boxes lol

got an armor lid bed cover for $140 but had to drive 4hrs one way to get it.... totally worth it lol

photo19_zps20fa9961.jpg

photo29_zps087f2b7b.jpg

the box i plan to make for the blowthru

photo16_zps2496daca.jpg

2.6 cubes and 31.37 Hz and hopin that the sub moves in this thing... keeping current set up just bigger box

got some progress on the blow through and am prolly gonna make some baja bumpers and a 2 bar roof rack for my truck and if i have pipe left will make some 2 bar pipe side steps or a single bar with steps???? dont know yet

got all the wood cut and two pieces painted and have to finish them up and paint part of another and them resin the inside of the box then throw it in the truck

on to the pics though... also got pics of what i want my bumpers to look like

first the wood though

stackowood_zps73b9d040.jpg

portpieces_zpse4c2d6bb.jpg

now the possible bumpers that i wanna make

googlephoto3_zps6fc2dfa2.jpg

would like to make one like this the most but the plates on the side are the only thing that worry me cause i dont want to buy a whole sheet of metal to make them

googlephoto1_zps5e62022d.jpg

this is the greatest possibility of the bumper im gonna make but hopefully a 20" light bar instead of the lights

googlephoto2_zpsc99e5ce0.jpg

this would be a bad ass back bumper to make lol... ill just have to wait and see if making these bumpers will be possible for me to make

I like the blue, but your cutting your truck up for a type-r?

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nla4yAeOqyE

got more done tonight

first baffle i made was a tad too big so made it a semi flush bafflel

figsawcircle_zpsf6fa4966.jpg

IMO pretty damn good circle with a jigsaw seeing as i dont use a jigsaw at all lol

ringcut_zpsc044e730.jpg

damn near perfect circle and left over ring

unfinishedfinishedbox_zps2471b060.jpg

this is what the box is going to look like when its done except the wood at the bottom... something special is planned for that and its pretty ingenious and im patienting the idea :) :) lol

interanalboxoutline_zps79c3bda4.jpg

made an outline of the internals on the top and bottom and made it super easy for nail placement

I like the blue, but your cutting your truck up for a type-r?

yes im cutting my truck for one 10" sub... caught the same question from a friend while telling him and its a 99 so there are plenty of places i can get the metal for the part i cut out and i can weld it back up so every things good if i take it out or may just leave it since the bed covers on lol easy access to the bed

will post a vid of it hitting super freaking hard and then all questions about it hopefully get answered.... best place for a near 3 cube box to with a backseat still fully accessible

• 1 month later...

ive decided not to do a blow through but do wanna rebuild again already and skipped crucial steps while putting my box in and it caught fire like two weeks after installing so got some pics of it

boxcaughtonfire_zps707d7a81.jpg

thats just from the black smoke my seat was throwing out didnt get burned and the wires look like this

wiresafterfire_zpsc4c791aa.jpg

and also got a new switch on the dash!!!!!! wanna know what it is????

switchonthedash_zps151661c4.jpg

Damn dude do you know what caused the fire?

And of coarse we want to know what the switch is for man don't hold out on us

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

when i installed the box i got slopy and just twisted the wires together without putting tape on then or fixing them the correct way sooooo completely my fault and it made me fill like a big dummy

and the switch is hoked tooo??????????????????????????

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

lightbarfrontend_zpsde2d0544.jpg

lightbarlicensceplates_zpsa89c056d.jpg

perfectly mounted under the license plate lol

perfectlightbarplacement_zps050c668f.jpg

on9v_zpsf4c3d207.jpg

^^^^^^^ 9v battery lol

lightbar12vatnight_zpsfa54c06c.jpg

on the truck at night

Ah well it happens to the best of us man so don't beat yourself up to bad man and very nice dude I'm assuming you're using it as a fog light?

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Archived