99 new body style Chevy Silverado no more blowthrough

Of course ur truck isn't a show truck or anything like that but me for example I installed my stuff but I can be a neat freak because people ask to see what I have to prove to them I have only 2 8's I don't like telling them "oh sorry my wiring is a mess or excuse the mess" but everyone is different it doesn't a whole lot of effort to clean it up.. I just like to know everything is organized .

Of course ur truck isn't a show truck or anything like that but me for example I installed my stuff but I can be a neat freak because people ask to see what I have to prove to them I have only 2 8's I don't like telling them "oh sorry my wiring is a mess or excuse the mess" but everyone is different it doesn't a whole lot of effort to clean it up.. I just like to know everything is organized .

like I said I will clean it up when I get my console done

They make dual battery trays for 99-06 trucks. I plan on adding a second one (supposed to go behind the coolant reserve tank on the passenger side) eventually.

is it hidden somewhere or do i have to buy it?

They make dual battery trays for 99-06 trucks. I plan on adding a second one (supposed to go behind the coolant reserve tank on the passenger side) eventually.

this is the spot that I was talking about your second battery can be and you can make a tray out of metal (if you can weld) or out of wood and seal it... or just buy it but thats no fun

IMG_0106_zps1489bb80.jpg

and I have a q for the SMD community... if I wire 3 switches for lights and be able to not move the switches when I turn my truck off would I have to wire all of them to a relay and put a second remote lead off of my head unit to make the relay turn off with my head unit or would I be putting too much amperage on the head unit to turn my amp and all the lights on and off?

ibf150 how did you make your headlights and what kind of leds are the lowbeams made of????

I think I have the headlight build in my build log, it's a single beam set up 4300K HIDs. The led rings are colorshift, strobe, fade etc.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Sorry bout how long it's been without an update but had school work all last week..... Decided to drop the custom center because of the difficulty I had trying and trying to get it to fit properly so I am going to turn my 40 million piece center console into one piece and drop my head unit down there and paint it... Hopefully I can get all of this done in a more timely manor than the one that I was trying to make

Archived