Jump to content

4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's off a DC Audio 3.5K First Demo Video


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've got two guys that loved the subs when I demo'ed for them. Working on getting both their rides done, 1 will be 4 AF-10's sealed and the other will be 2 AF-18's vented. Hoping to round it all up and get it in before spring.

Posted

I've got two guys that loved the subs when I demo'ed for them. Working on getting both their rides done, 1 will be 4 AF-10's sealed and the other will be 2 AF-18's vented. Hoping to round it all up and get it in before spring.

sweet keep us posted on the builds

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 488 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...