New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

Looks like this guy is just trying to sell a successful design with his logo on it, like everyone else in the big-power amp game. This design just kicks ass and belongs to Sundown.

I'm gonna hate

i thought it all belongs to korea we americans just like add our name on it lol

That's usually the case. Sundown has their own designs, which I suppose they own given Jacobs wording around the subject.

I'm gonna hate

As long as the guy isnt trying to sell a dual mono amp and try an pose it off ass a single mono amp like some people i know..... And tell people all these fake stats

HUH? Just cause there are two outputs for speakers does not mean it is a 2 channel amp tard. It makes it easier to connect multiple subs to the amp. It is a mono block

any word on prices web site or any info on this company i am curious i like to check them out

There is no site yet, there is no production yet. This is a prototype of the production amp I bought off the owner of the company. I am sure you will see something about them in the near future

Looks like this guy is just trying to sell a successful design with his logo on it, like everyone else in the big-power amp game. This design just kicks ass and belongs to Sundown.

The design belongs to Sundown? That is funny… Let me guess, you and Jacob are buds and hang out all the time? You and Jacob talk about the inner workings of his business and designs all the time?

The design belongs to ZENON. It is a ZENON designed board.

The design belongs to Sundown? That is funny… Let me guess, you and Jacob are buds and hang out all the time? You and Jacob talk about the inner workings of his business and designs all the time?

The design belongs to ZENON. It is a ZENON designed board.

but you agree that all your buddy is doing is buying in bulk, then selling, more of the exact same amplifiers that multiple different companies already sell. correct?

Archived