soundstream15 Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 My brother just called me and on his way to Walmart his left driver side front speaker and back stopped working. He had a jvc head unit. He listens to a lot of metal. They are Sony 6x9s and 4x6s he's not into the bass n stuff but hooked up the head unit and front speakers himself. The right side works just fine so this leads me to say a connection on the head unit came off or is loose. Figured I would ask you guys before I diagnose the issue
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 leads me to say a connection on the head unit came off or is loose. That was my first thought. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
soundstream15 Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 leads me to say a connection on the head unit came off or is loose. That was my first thought. It was his first time hooking up a head unit, I told him to match the colors and he did it. Not sure how he connected them tho. But I will check that out tomorrow. Thanks
HatersGonnaHate Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 Probably electrical tape, hopefully not wire nuts lol. Keep us updated! My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
soundstream15 Posted January 17, 2013 Author Report Posted January 17, 2013 Lol hopefully not!! I will let you know tomorrow! Thanks again
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.