Jump to content

Killallblues 02 grand Cherokee stuff and things


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks it's just started I hope to have fender flares and roof rack 35s 6" springs and rear tire carrier done buy summer

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

I was looking at that thread a while back the cost of all those little things adds up fast, including your time it's almost cheaper to buy them already made. I bought mine from a guy 20" was only $250 with warranty and they are waterproof!

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So I'm already looking at new shocks thinking fox

Side note I might be picking up a popcorn sounds ax 6000.1d and my tires next week

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

sky high wire?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...