Jump to content

Borris The Blade

Members
  • Posts

    1474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Borris The Blade

  1. Congrats Cubs! Not huge baseball fan but it was nice to see the curse was finally broke.
  2. I've never been a fan of huge rims, but those look they were meant to be on there. Looks damn good Steve.
  3. I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my decisions.

  4. Watched the Richard Kuklinski interviews yesterday, fucker was the definition of stone cold.
  5. My penis won't get hard, by the time it does I ain't horny no more.
  6. I set ya request on BL. I may hop on tonight play a few rounds.
  7. I dig it. I'm not a huge star wars fan or anything but it definitely a fun game to play. I haven't experienced any issues with it yet.
  8. Happy Leif Erikson day!

    1. Krakin

      Krakin

      Hinga Dinga Durgen!

  9. Same here, I followed as soon as I seen Steve post this on IG.
  10. That is a seriously awesome prize! Big thanks to you Steve! Gonna have to think about these numbers for a bit.
  11. Both are on my bucket list along with wing suit. Someday I will at least sky dive hopefully.
  12. Mobile ES were the days. My first HU was the last of the Mobile ES when the started the xplod. Still have it and it still works but it's a little touchy with cds but still plays them.
  13. I think they were some Jensen 10s in a bandpass in my cousin's car. That was almost 20 years ago, man does time fly.
×
×
  • Create New...