Jump to content

Killallblues 02 grand Cherokee stuff and things


Recommended Posts

Posted

OH SNAP SON

Progress! What all did you PlastiDip, just the grill?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Old

9358C7B7-3A15-4765-93B0-51F5CE2D648D-506

New tyc in case

EA004EF7-3EBD-4CBE-9B12-D8188114B82A-506

96C54ECF-1A0C-4DB2-BE9E-7EBE7CC93AD2-506

New led tag lights

14DC120B-0261-42C9-B8BB-DAFA96B9B27F-506

New head light

D64DA211-F30A-4EC0-970F-F2F2D85F8388-506

In with black grill and hids and lifted is started need some saw zap blades to continue

70624E76-2751-42A8-BF07-A62E667D4A69-506

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Yeah I'll be at sbn lol taking the train and I'll check the video out later I'm on mobile but I have seen pics on mall crawler fourm

And one day I'll come out there maybe save pennies and do it next year

No your not

Posted

Like the black grill, and rims...noticed with the 32's up looked tight...with the lift you gonna have to cut to fit 35's?

Posted

Right now I have the factory 28s on 32s going on with this lift when I got to 6" in the summer I'm going to 35s and I will have to do minor triming

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...