HatersGonnaHate Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Well then... Take some damn pics lol. Stack up the old rubbers and see if you can roll up on them and get some flex out of the suspension My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Keep in mind still need the 32s on these are 28s Flex like I said not the best pics or the best thing to flew on I need a fit ramp
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 I'll get better pics tomorrow
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Ahhhh I thought you already had the 32's mounted. Still looks like it's handling that angle pretty damn good. Nice job bro My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Yeah it did I wasn't at full lock and all 4 wheels never left the ground
stroupe79 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 looks good, can't wait to see how it looks with the 32s on http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
jagblazer01 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 you gonna do a BL? Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Me to hopefully that next week
killallblue Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 you gonna do a BL? What bl
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.