Second Skin Audio

Does anyone have any experience with this product vs the original damplifier? Id like to save a few bucks if possible but its just not worth it for bad sound.

The only difference between the b-stock and the non b-stock Damplifier is that the b-stock may be wrinkled, scuffed, inconsistently thick (thicker in some spots, thinner in other spots), and stuff like that. It will still perform beautifully!

The b-stock that I was sent was almost indistinguishable from the non b-stock material. If it wasn't for the fact that it had some wrinkles, I would have thought nothing of it.

I'm sure some users of the b-stock will chime in to tell you how awesome it is though. ;)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

The only difference between the b-stock and the non b-stock Damplifier is that the b-stock may be wrinkled, scuffed, inconsistently thick (thicker in some spots, thinner in other spots), and stuff like that. It will still perform beautifully!

The b-stock that I was sent was almost indistinguishable from the non b-stock material. If it wasn't for the fact that it had some wrinkles, I would have thought nothing of it.

I'm sure some users of the b-stock will chime in to tell you how awesome it is though. ;).gif

I'll be the first! The B-Stock material is just as good as the regular stuff.

I'm gonna hate

It's fine. Another issue that may arise is when peeling the wax paper off, it may not come of as easily as "regular" Damplifier.

I just got mine in today and it looks better than the Dynamat Xtreme that's already in my truck. I'll probably start putting it down in my cab floor this weekend

B-stock it is! Ill have to order some I'm in need of some deadener

rlLg8p.jpg

the 32 sq ft pack will be plenty for that,you'll have enough to double up on the back trunk wall and trunk lid. Glad I've got a truck,damn at all those curves and valleys.. lol

Yeah tell me about it lol, No clue as to why the picture went upside down.

It took me about 4 hours just to make that mdf piece fml

LOL, stupid trunks... ;)

Well keep us posted on the installation.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png