Pasta Prime Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Nice Kenwood single din. cd usb aux ipod control built in.$95 shipped New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Pasta Prime Posted February 3, 2013 Author Report Posted February 3, 2013 Bump $85 shipped Im so close to having enought money for my mechman I can taste it. If i can sell this I should have enough. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
I.V Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 pm send sr 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Pasta Prime Posted February 3, 2013 Author Report Posted February 3, 2013 pm'd back New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Afficionado Posted February 3, 2013 Report Posted February 3, 2013 does this have bluetooth? If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
Pasta Prime Posted February 3, 2013 Author Report Posted February 3, 2013 No bluetooth. pending sale on tuesday New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Pasta Prime Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 Still for sale unless I.V. contacts me. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Pasta Prime Posted February 17, 2013 Author Report Posted February 17, 2013 Last try $75 shipped New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.