Jump to content

Wiring stock headunit


mdegen

Recommended Posts

Posted

Got ya...

How many channels you need?

RF BLD was the best one ive ever used..... ever.

Wanna get a little freaky deaky, then a DSP, or Processor would be the way to go......

How weird ya wanna get?

Well I'm gonna be spending a lot on this system. It's gonna be over 3000 watts and I want it to sound good. Stock the car has 3 3.5" speakers on the dash a 6x9 in every door and 2 3.5" on the rear deck and I will be running 2 dc audio level 2 12's.... How many channels should I run? I was thinking just the front rear and sub but what do you think?

Posted

Do you know if there are rca outs on the head unit? Then just use a processor.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Do you know if there are rca outs on the head unit? Then just use a processor.

I do not know for sure but I highly doubt it. I haven't seen anywhere saying it does have any. Once I pick up the car I will check before I go out and buy anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...