SlamminBeats Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 So after trying to DD-1 my system...im determined the reason I cannot set my gains without early distortion is because of my Pioneer radio. So, how hard is it to repair whatever it is inside? FYI: the engine noise has been fixed because of the wire by the RCA's but from what i heard this messes with the unput voltage to the amp, and i honestly can see it sending a clipped signal, so i'm not sure what others have found, fixing the noise just masks the problem.
SnowDrifter Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 Easiest way is to ground the rca sheath at the back of the head unit and if the case itself isn't grounded, do that too. You could also pull it apart and fix it, but that's a little bit of work. If you want to go that route, let me know. I'll dig up a guide I found somewhere ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SlamminBeats Posted January 18, 2013 Author Report Posted January 18, 2013 Easiest way is to ground the rca sheath at the back of the head unit and if the case itself isn't grounded, do that too. You could also pull it apart and fix it, but that's a little bit of work. If you want to go that route, let me know. I'll dig up a guide I found somewhere like i said i fixed the noise by doing that but my input voltage and signal is shot please link me to the guide because i dont want to pay some idiots to do a quick solder job
kl0wn Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 I think I know what you are talking about, and I'm 90% sure I have a bookmark on my computer with the guide. If I get onto the computer and find it before SnowDrifter I'll post it for you. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
SnowDrifter Posted January 18, 2013 Report Posted January 18, 2013 http://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/pioneer-headunit-pico-fuse-fix-*56k*-75438/ ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SlamminBeats Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 seems like an easy fix to me
kl0wn Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Even though one has already been posted, here is another tutorial that is posted here, and has better pictures IMO. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44297-howto-properly-fix-your-pioneers-rca-ground/page__hl__fuse 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.