8ight Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 The amp on top is an IA 20.1, the DC 3.5K is below. I'm gonna hate
knowledge Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 nice REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
purplesyrup Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Looks like a beefy little amp, what's out rated at
8ight Posted January 20, 2013 Author Report Posted January 20, 2013 Looks like a beefy little amp, what's out rated at 3500@1, same board as the Crescendo 3500/AQ3500v1 and even the M3A minus a few capacitors I'm gonna hate
purplesyrup Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 Looks like a beefy little amp, what's out rated at 3500@1, same board as the Crescendo 3500/AQ3500v1 and even the M3A minus a few capacitors yea i was noticing that, That little IA audio though, lots of goodies packed in it
purplesyrup Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 The amp on top is an IA 20.1, the DC 3.5K is below. Just adding this in as a point of reference for people, crescendo bc3500d board
purplesyrup Posted January 20, 2013 Report Posted January 20, 2013 its kinda funny, when it starts coming down to it, there are these few incredible amplifier companies, that are still reasonably priced and perform great, but when it really boils down to the difference, it comes down to, how much to you want to pay for what your 3.5k because there is a handful of options, that all perform about exactly the same We need to do a battle of the 3.5ks and take all the popular brands that have the same, or nearly the same board and see who wins testing each ones under the exact same conditions
8ight Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 You know, I have been thinking the same thing about a 3.5K, 2.0K and 4500+ shootout with a price/performance breakdown. I also think it wouldn't be worth it for reasons you have noted, the designs are so similar you would likely see differences in performance akin to variations amp to amp from the same damned manufacturer. I bought this because suddenly everyone thinks their Nendo is worth hefty change after the price increase. I paid $525 shipped for this used which is average, that's gobs of power for $525. You just have to look at it this way "What power class? What company do I like? What livery do I like?" I have no problem with DC so when my ad went out for a BC3500 and I was offered this for a considerably lower price than any Nendo I heard back about I just said "Same amp, sure!" Also that IA is the most seriously stacked 2k I have ever had my hands on, and I've seen USACI amps aplenty. I would wear that thing into combat. I'm gonna hate
pa-pa-platypus Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 incriminator amps are monsters.. and tough as shit.. This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
8ight Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 incriminator amps are monsters.. and tough as shit.. Don't even get me started on the 40.1 I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.