which battery?

Hi, I have a AQ2200 on 2 SA-12s and I wanting to add an extra battery. But I have no clue what I am looking for in a battery and which one to get. All the electrical is stock and its going in a extended cab Sonoma if that helps all all. I do have 0 gauge wire running from front battery to amp. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Check out xs power batteries. Also do your big 3. For what you have you should upgrade your main battery to the biggest xs power D series batt you can fit under the hood and get an extra one. I would go with a d3100 for the extra one. You should be good after that, but get a volt meter so you can keep an eye on your voltage, if it drops to low then upgrade your alt.

Yea I've heard people running with the stock and not having problems but other people say you shouldn't do it. I think I'm going to try and just put a battery in the back at first. Hopefully that will keep the voltage up. I gotta see how big of a battery I can put though cause its going in a extended cab Sonoma so space is a issue Lol.

Archived