Jump to content

DD 9510 VS WALLSOCKET!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Damn Brian, got DD ? :D

what ya talking about Willis!

I know nothing of said brand.......... :D

I never said you knew nothing about DD, and knew you used to run them, we have had this talk before, great photo set also btw, I was just posting a video, I understand the factors your speaking, but regardless, its a sub getting plugged into a wall, they did not clamp and show every detail, but it still lasted 26 minutes regardless, I also browsed through many more wallsocket videos, and all of those subs look like they arent moving also before they go in about 1 minute if not instantly, cell phone camera's even that shoot hd cant capture fast moment like that.

Like I said, I was just posting a video, people liked it,

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

Can you pm what they charged you for a Z motor?

I bought them from another person that just built them. I have no idea

what the motors are worth...

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...