Anyone run comps on 5k+ system?

Names_jeff

Clarify your "components" ? I mean with the passive crossover or active at the amp, may make a difference. I'm running 2 sets of Skar VXI65s on a Skar SK85.4 and they're crystal clear off the passive crossovers. I'll have bass back in like a month, gotta build a box, waiting on wire and batteries, amongst the new subs and amp.

Clarify your "components" ? I mean with the passive crossover or active at the amp, may make a difference. I'm running 2 sets of Skar VXI65s on a Skar SK85.4 and they're crystal clear off the passive crossovers. I'll have bass back in like a month, gotta build a box, waiting on wire and batteries, amongst the new subs and amp.

passive crossover brotha

passive crossover brotha

Threw my opinion up already assuming that's what you mean. Steve's active in the Tahoe and Lexus though, the goodiness that Rockford provides with the mids amps and 3sixtys lol.

passive crossover brotha

Threw my opinion up already assuming that's what you mean. Steve's active in the Tahoe and Lexus though, the goodiness that Rockford provides with the mids amps and 3sixtys lol.

really, i didnt know he was active. Thanks for the info though! Very helpful

Archived