Sundown Audio

~1000W amp with 1/0 Gauge Terminals

bassfreake

Yeah but you said you already have a 2k amp???

no sir I said I WAS running 2k... I melted the terminal to my old 1800w amp I was running due to an idiotic setup on my part per some bad advice of a guy at a sound audio place that apparently didn't know about reducers and tried to help me put a 1/0 gauge wire in a 4 gauge hole by using a spare fuse and putting the 1/0 in one end and the 4 in the other end and then running a 4 gauge ground... so now I'm having to look into buying a new amp and had the idea of maybe going ahead and at least temporarily dropping down to 1 single sub and running 1k since it would mean a cheaper amp and just having to maybe make a new box

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

well I'm just asking because I already have 1/0 gauge running through cuz right now I've got 2k back in my trunk but it's in a sealed box and I was thinking about changing to 1 15 in a ported box instead of the 2 in sealed box I have right now but that would mean I would have to go from 2k to 1k and I would rather not have to run another power line if I can help it just cuz I'm kinda lazy lol... I do have a pair of 1/0 to 4 reducers though so I guess if I had to I could just stick those on it and still use my 1/0 or I could just go ahead and stick with my 2k lol

Literally read what you wrote sir. No where does it say was. It says that you have a 2k in your trunk.

And no where do you mention that your 2k is now broken. Why change your story so much?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yeah but you said you already have a 2k amp???

no sir I said I WAS running 2k... I melted the terminal to my old 1800w amp I was running due to an idiotic setup on my part per some bad advice of a guy at a sound audio place that apparently didn't know about reducers and tried to help me put a 1/0 gauge wire in a 4 gauge hole by using a spare fuse and putting the 1/0 in one end and the 4 in the other end and then running a 4 gauge ground... so now I'm having to look into buying a new amp and had the idea of maybe going ahead and at least temporarily dropping down to 1 single sub and running 1k since it would mean a cheaper amp and just having to maybe make a new box

Again never said your now 1800 had melted or whatever

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

only 1000 watt amps i ever saw with 1/0 were the production diablo hellfire 1000.1s

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Literally read what you wrote sir. No where does it say was. It says that you have a 2k in your trunk.

And no where do you mention that your 2k is now broken. Why change your story so much?

whoops... my appologies... I meant I have 2k in subs in there... currently no amp. I did have 1800w amp and 2k in 2 subs... now I have 2k in 2 subs and no amp.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived