Saltine, I saw how quick the ref jumped on that and I have never seen a ref do that so fast and without warning. That really sucked for Brock Lesnar. I have also noticed that Herb Dean who is always to quick to stop fights has all of the sudden started letting things get to a point where I would say they were almost out of hand.

There is a lot of inconsistancy in the referees and unfortunately for todays UFC, I really don't know how it could be fixed without having only one ref all the time.

Of course, my solution is to get rid of the refs, go back to no rules (except this time make it illegal to throw crotch shots, bite, or eye gouge). Basically, take it back to the way it was. You will I'm still an old school MMA junkie. I like the no rules UFC much better than what we have now.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

i didnt get to watch the fight, untill just a moment ago and brock was man handleing that man lol , but the other guy seen his foot and was willing to take a beating to get a hold of it and force a fall and leg bar, smart man lol it worked, i cant wait to see brock in about 3 months of rigiours traing hell be the next tank abbot

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I need to clear something up. I think I may have come across as anit-Lesnar. I'm a martial arts nut and I enjoy many aspects in the MA world. I favor submission fighting just because that is where the focus of most of my training has been. I have to say that I had a whole new world of subtle techniques opened up to me by a special guest instructor that my coaches brought in for us for a couple of months. His background was in all kinds of wrestling, including winning a gold medal for freestyle wrestling in the olympics. There is a wealth of knowledge and skill that these wrestlers have to offer, especially in the area of controlling your opponent. Rolling with him was one hell of a shock to say the least.

I don't have anything against Brock, I just tend to always favor the submission guys.

BJJ20logo20resize.png