So who is gona be watchin the Lesner vs Mir fight on saterday?? i just made this to c who will be watchin it and wat ppls thoughts are on the fight?? and who you guys think will win??

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

So who is gona be watchin the Lesner vs Mir fight on saterday?? i just made this to c who will be watchin it and wat ppls thoughts are on the fight?? and who you guys think will win??

we are of course, my mom has seen every single ufc fight since they started (back when i was itty bitty) and she has been to a bunch too, so of course we are watching....i hope mir

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea i hope lesner wins!!! i think that once his stand up game is dialed in he is gona be one dangrous man!!!! i mean he is now but you get the point. He is a 4 time colegiant wrestling cham....there aint one guy in the UFC that will comepare to him when it comes to wrestling!!!like i said he just needs to work on the stand up game. and when that is done then LOOK OUT!!! i think he is the next big thing and will go undefeated for a long time!! just my opinion. and i have to wait till it comes out on spike to watch it cause i am not spendin 45$ to c it on the pay per view.

GO LESNER!!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Frank Mir is a weak contender. I would have much rather watched Lesner fight Coture or Silvia.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

If My CoolSat's Up on Saturday I'm definitely watching this. And what did you guys think about UFC 80, BJ Penn vs. Joe Stevenson? God, what a bloody fight.

that was a freakin insane fight, that was one of the bloodiest ones ive seen ever, it was great...:D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

that was a freakin insane fight, that was one of the bloodiest ones ive seen ever, it was great...:D

x2......LOVED IT!!! ;)

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

x3 Awesome fight. UFC 80 was all together awesome. One of the best events I've seen in MMA in quite some time. All the fights were pretty good.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!