Here's what I did to mine. Completely Carbon Fibered with Decepticon Logo and Prime Language, and Control Cluster in the front center

Not diggin the transformers theme, but each their own. Otherwise, looks good man. Definitely unique. What I was going to go for, a starry night. Forget what color my headliner is, but make it black. Then put tons of led's or so in it so at night (with flip of a switch), turns into a sky. still want to do it but hella pricey.

Sheena = pedobear

i have a friend in vegas that can help you with your system so you dont do anything retarded like putting amps on your headliner. his name is mike martinez i dont know what he charges but you can hit him up on facebook tell him will olney sent you

• 2 months later...

i have a friend in vegas that can help you with your system so you dont do anything retarded like putting amps on your headliner. his name is mike martinez i dont know what he charges but you can hit him up on facebook tell him will olney sent you

Send me his info to him please ! [email protected]

Thanks !

2006 Chrysler 300 touring.

3 arc audio, arc series d4 12s

hifonics brz 1200.1 for subs

hifonics brz 600.4 for 6x9s

ALL WAITTING FOR INSTALLION !

looking into coilovers or universal air ride

20 inch wheels,

5% tint on all windows

50% tint on windshield

debaged rear trunk lid, wings and 300 logo

demolded side stripping,

black mesh grill,

no ubl, not enough cool shit !

once the car is paid off and its mine... gen 2 viper swap, manual trans, going to get viper logos for the rear trunk and mold a viper diamond logo into the wings logo ! only 4 more years of payments and saving..... :morepower1:

Archived