Jump to content

Zapco Reference 1000.4


8ight

Recommended Posts

Posted

Other manufacturers take note: THIS is a proper standoff.

eToHrj9.jpg

I am referring to the bolt there, I don't know when "mount the PCB to the casing properly" became so hard.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

I loved both my 1000.4 and my 1100.1. But, I was a little dissapointed in the fact that you pay a premuium for a premium product but the terminals are total shit. My ONLY gripe about their design.

Posted

I loved both my 1000.4 and my 1100.1. But, I was a little dissapointed in the fact that you pay a premuium for a premium product but the terminals are total shit. My ONLY gripe about their design.

Yep, I felt the same way. 150wpc @ 4 for $250 was a complete steal, after paying another $100 for cables (I knew I would have to) it seemed about right.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Sorry if I am too off topic here but I was looking into Zapco amps for a SQ build im planning, what is the terminal/extra cable cost you are referring to?

The new stuff has done away from them but we are refering to Symbilnk cables. Its what they used instead of rca cables for a time. http://www.zapco.com/zapcosymbilink.html

Posted

Nice amplifier you got there.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Sorry if I am too off topic here but I was looking into Zapco amps for a SQ build im planning, what is the terminal/extra cable cost you are referring to?

The new stuff has done away from them but we are refering to Symbilnk cables. Its what they used instead of rca cables for a time. http://www.zapco.com...osymbilink.html

Yep, Had to buy some Symbilink interconnects and the balanced line transmitters that go with them to convert my rcas to a din connection. In this series only a select few amps had ONLY Symbilink connections, some had Symbilink and RCA jacks just like the modern amps.

Nice amplifier you got there.

Thank you!

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 576 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...