Crescendo PWX Pro midbass $20

03 Xtreme Fosgate

i had to go check an earlier screenshot just to make sure that wasn't there the whole time lol. Like the guy in a gorrila suit videos on youtube.

well, it was to good to be true, but at the same time, the midbass drivers are very reasonably price to begin with, I bet if the 6.5"s were normally $50 each, and we saw them go down to $32, there would be a thread just like this with buyers throwing money.

Yeah I agree,I was getting the 8's and $39 isn't a bad price at all but I don't really want to buy them now after this happened. Can't have much confidence in the company if they get hacked that easily

well, it was to good to be true, but at the same time, the midbass drivers are very reasonably price to begin with, I bet if the 6.5"s were normally $50 each, and we saw them go down to $32, there would be a thread just like this with buyers throwing money.

Yeah I agree,I was getting the 8's and $39 isn't a bad price at all but I don't really want to buy them now after this happened. Can't have much confidence in the company if they get hacked that easily

All a good hacker needs to crack into a website nowdays is Microsoft Paint 2001

So, uh this will be locked soon i am guessing.

this reminds me of those videos on youtube. The one where the kid opens the present and its an xbox360, opens that box and it a rock...

Archived