Box for 2 Team RF 12s

ya rf recommends alot of space to those woofers.... anyway a respected memeber of the rf forum said they work in 45L also if you look at the boxes meade made a while back they werent big at all.... hoep he can come clarify :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

The best its done so far is 144.4 @ 35hz.  Thats a 12cu. ft. box w/ 130sq. in. of port.  I feel it should do better at higher frequencies, but I've tuned the box anywhere from 32-54hz and it does better numbers tuned low than it does in the 45-50hz range.  Should I try a bigger or smaller box?  What about keeping the same box but trying more or less port area?  I'm hoping someone with more experience than me can point me in the right direction rather than having to build so many different ports & boxes trying to get it perfect.  Also, these are being powered by 4 Hifonics Brutus bx2005d amps and its all in an '01 Excursion.  I guess 144.4 @ 35hz isn't too bad for 2 12s in an Excursion huh?

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

ooo they should be doing much better... try making a smaller box. sorta like meads

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer