WadeTustian Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 okay so i did my calculations wrong and im getting around 19 mpg....so would driving habbits change my mpg that much? 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
Guest Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 if you're heavy on the throttle all the time, I don't see why not. but I get 18 for a 3.8 v6. car weighs about two tons. you should be getting like mid twenties or thirty if you coast a lot, I dunno.
WadeTustian Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 all city driving, but im not to heavy usually shift around 3 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
Skrilla Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 You should easily be getting 30+ even if you're heavy on the throttle. 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
ModestDb Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 You should easily be getting 30+ even if you're heavy on the throttle. I disagree. 30+ while heavy on the throttle is not likely when most Toyota and Honda vehicles barely achieve a little over 30 mpg when tested for marketing. When they test for vehicle fuel efficiency they don't do much heavy throttling. Driving habits do effect your bottom line I don't care what anyone says. So many variables factor in but even under the most perfect conditions driving habits can and will rob fuel mileage. 4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm 32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator
Skrilla Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 You should easily be getting 30+ even if you're heavy on the throttle. I disagree. That's fine, but you're wrong. I've owned a 94 integra, and I would average 32-34 city driving. The lowest I ever got was 28, and that was beating the hell out of it. 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
WadeTustian Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 well ill let everyone know how seafoam does.... 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
Cox Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 I feel your pain. My fucking camry gets 17 city. Pointless 4 cyl. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
WadeTustian Posted January 27, 2013 Author Report Posted January 27, 2013 I feel your pain. My fucking camry gets 17 city. Pointless 4 cyl. damn that sucks! 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
ModestDb Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 You should easily be getting 30+ even if you're heavy on the throttle. I disagree. That's fine, but you're wrong. I've owned a 94 integra, and I would average 32-34 city driving. The lowest I ever got was 28, and that was beating the hell out of it. You must be the luckiest person who ever owned an Integra. 4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm 32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.