Sundown Audio

Rf T3k Blown? (so What, Still Under Warrenty)

gotFI?

need help with my RF T3K. i was playing my system, almost full tilt with the gain half way. i never had a problem till last night. the amp cuts out and smoke fills the car. all fuses (300 amps) are fine. no power on or protection mode either. pulled the lid off and found this.Posted Image the black chips have white burn marks.Posted ImagePosted Imagethis was rattling around insidePosted ImagePosted Imagei beleive the pink thing goes in the square location.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

youre 4-5 fets are gone, they blow out thus the burn mark away from them, there real cheap like maybe 1-2 dollars a pice, if you can order that little and not get raped on shipping, the pink thing i have no clue what the hell it is, so i would prob bite the bullet and send it to fosgate for repair, its worth the money vs a poweracoustik amp ...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

youre 4-5 fets are gone, they blow out thus the burn mark away from them, there real cheap like maybe 1-2 dollars a pice, if you can order that little and not get raped on shipping, the pink thing i have no clue what the hell it is, so i would prob bite the bullet and send it to fosgate for repair, its worth the money vs a poweracoustik amp ...

some good news. :( thanks bro. i love the word (couple of bucks)

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived