Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

CJ18 DC Audio Dual 12" XLM2's box build pics


moh.vze.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

A lot of people have been asking for the pictures so I'll post them thread. For set are pictures taken from Cody the second part is from my crappy phone when i was unpackaging.

Fancy pyramid like thing in the vent. I don't know anything about boxes but I do wonder what kind of purpose this triangle thing serves.

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-1.jpg

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-2.jpg

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-complete-1.jpg

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-complete-subs.jpg

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-front-view.jpg

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-top.jpg

I removed Cody from the picture because I wasn't sure if he wanted his face on the interwebz

cj18-dc-audio-box-build-ghost.jpg

pics from my phone:

cj18-box-build-package.jpg

cj18-box-build-unwrap-package.jpg

The packaging was great except for one corner got a little damage but no major issues :)

cj18-box-build-chipped-corner-package.jpg

Just a little chipped

cj18-box-build-chipped-corner.jpg

cj18-box-build-unwrapping.jpg

cj18-box-build-inside-1.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

A couple more pictures:

cj18-box-build-inside-2.jpg

cj18-box-build-eD-on-top.jpg

Design by Randy Summers

I'm not going to post all of the design sketches because I paid good money for it :)

jason-summers-box-sketch.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted
:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:
Posted

Fancy pyramid like thing in the vent. I don't know anything about boxes but I do wonder what kind of purpose this triangle thing serves.

for better airflow through the port

box looks good

 

 

Posted

Nice photoshop skillz lol

Price of box?

I suck at making boxes. I just wasted 2 sheets of MDF attempting to make a 32.5hz 3cube box for my friends 12.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3205 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...