Jump to content

Would you still slam it ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would probably bump it. Provided there was at least some sign the artist wasn't garbage. I'll give an example wiht Pitbull and all his new crap, like "on the floor", and then Pitbull and "Dammit Man". The second song is awesome, the first... Not so much.

Yeah man pitbull first came out with some pretty good stuff when he came out and now its all clubbing music and what not..BUt dont get me wrong i like this new stuff cuase bitches like it lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...