Would you still slam it ?

Alright, so their is this one, pretty popular rap artist, who I personally think is a total POS, because;

1) of a really stupid ass public stunt he pulled a couple years ago...

2) the guy always walks around with the stupedest fucking look on his face (trying to be hard... but comes off like an a$$ clown instead)

and 3) I never liked any of his music anyway.

Now, it's not my intention to start any kind of personal bashing of the guy, and I will NOT say his name, so don't bother trying to guess. It's really not important anyway, as this thread is about the principle, not the person. Obviously, a lot of people really like him, and that's fine. To each their own.

In fact, just a couple months ago, I was talking to one of my co-workers, of whom her, and her BF, are big fans of this guy, and I told her, I wouldn't give a fawk if he made the sickest music on the planet.... If I knew it was made by him, I wouldn't listen to it ! She just laughed...... and agreed he often acted like a dick head, but that she still liked a lot of his stuff, and he was her BF's favorite rap artist !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this evening, I was surfing around checking out random Youtube vids, and I come across this one stereo demo vid {not one of Steve's..... but I don't know why I even mention this, as again, the actual artist in question doesn't really even matter, anyway} and the demo song was pretty sick. Sounded like it had great bass, and an excellent recording too... at least on my dinky little PC system.

I was like, "Wow ! That's sounds pretty tight.... I need to hear that in my truck" ! So I do a quick search, and WTF ???

You have got to be kidding me this sick a$$ song is by that fucking dick wad ?!?! :(

So, the $10K question is, "Would you still slam a song, if it were produced by a guy you believed was a complete loser" ???

Just curious,

Fish

Sure. Unless its anything Nikki Minaj, Then kill it with fire...

But if I had to guess who, Chris Brown.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I don't really enjoy listening to rap, and I think a lot of the artists really aren't the greatest either. However, I still listen to Decaf on a daily basis just because of the bass lines. There are some rap songs/artists that I actually do enjoy, but typically I can't help but think how dumb the lyrics are in a lot of songs.

Note: I'm not trying to bash rap music here, just stating my opinion.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

nope if i dont like you you dont get play in my rides.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't care for some artists, just out of the sheer fact of the lyrics make not a god damn bit of sense. But the bassline though, bit of instruments, etc, is the part that catch's you. Well, that's how it is for me anyway, lol. To each their own though.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

CaPRiCE, you and I both ! I can't stand that cartoon looking beeeotch :) LOL

Anyway, it sounds like a fairly even split....

But hey guys, now let me throw in this little twist >

The song I was talking about, is actually a re-mix of the song, originally produced by the guy I can't stand, and (at least in the first 3/4's of it) has no lyrics, instrumental only. {I went to do the search on it, before it was completely over, so I'm just guessing} So does this make a difference ???

Keep in mind, that I wouldn't want this guy to get .01 cent of my money, so I'd have to rip it, if I did wanna' play it :) LOL

Anyway...

Peace,

Fish

Archived