Blocks of Aluminum??

How did you even have the money to go out on a limb and try an sell something like that? Lol I wouldn't have thought there would have been a big market for polished copper blocks.

There's always a big market for investment. Investing in bullion has been around for a long long time and if you offer people a sense of security with their money in todays world they will buy.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Nice, you sold ~$30 worth of copper for 10x its price :)

Your math is flawed dude.

15 kilos x 2.2= 33 pounds

33 pounds x $3.66=$120.78 at today's melt value

That is MELT VALUE. Unlike precious metals, semiprecious and no precious metals have a wide disparity between melt value and sell price. Depending on how much you buy, copper usually SELLS for between 1.2 and 1.5 times melt value. What you are paying for is the cost of making the finished product, in this case, a sheet of 2" copper. So at a melt value of $120, I would have likely paid about $150-180 for the amount of copper it took me to make a 15 kilo bar. It also took about $20 in material used to make a single bar. So, I did make a fair profit for the 6 hours of work it took to make one bar, but I wasn't making 1000% profit like you posted. More like about 80-90%. Still not bad for a day's work, but nothing like 10:1.

I buy copper at $1 to $2/lb here depending on what it was used for originally. Tends to be bar stock.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived