Good luck keeping the stock frame. You're going to need a huge cnotch (possibly a full back half) in the rear along with some sort of link setup. In the front you will most likely need custom spindles and custom tubular a-arms to account for the huge wheel and the geometry change from the bags.

That's just the frame. The body will need a lot of sheet metal work such as rear tubs, tub the firewall an you probably won't be able to fit tubs in the front fenders.

All in all it's a lot of work and money. If you have no experience, send it to a shop such as ekstensive metal works and be prepared to pay $30,000 to get it tucking those huge rims.

But... If you just want to bag it and have the stock fenders bottom out on the rims, you're looking close to $2000 for the bag install and $2000 for a shop to install it.

Good luck keeping the stock frame. You're going to need a huge cnotch (possibly a full back half) in the rear along with some sort of link setup. In the front you will most likely need custom spindles and custom tubular a-arms to account for the huge wheel and the geometry change from the bags.

That's just the frame. The body will need a lot of sheet metal work such as rear tubs, tub the firewall an you probably won't be able to fit tubs in the front fenders.

All in all it's a lot of work and money. If you have no experience, send it to a shop such as ekstensive metal works and be prepared to pay $30,000 to get it tucking those huge rims.

But... If you just want to bag it and have the stock fenders bottom out on the rims, you're looking close to $2000 for the bag install and $2000 for a shop to install it.

Yep... what he said. Anything is possible but expect to pay a price to tuck 32's on an Escalade and to have it done the right way not just some hack job. :)

I don't want pics from a google search I want to see his escalate on 32s

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not only what orangejuiced said but if you wanna go the route of laying out then expect whatever shop you take it to have it for the better part of 6+ months.

Oh and post some pics! :D

Biggest I've seen laid out was 28s. Dont see it getting framed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Never mind, it was an avalanche on 30's here's a pic...

B31A3519-48BC-4589-BE22-9FEA9EEEA0A9-923-00000064082E0FE6.jpg

And here is a pic of the h2 body dropped on 30's, I'll see if I can find a better pic of it...

18E712F3-1071-41FD-8CEF-2D9FAFFEBF1D-923-00000064088EB2C6.jpg

Archived