Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

well im sure when clean gets on he will give u guys an update

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

Did someone say my name? Haha, I gots a demo bitches, yesterday. Rick came over to set his stuff up with the DD1(which is a different nightmare altogether) and I got to hear the Terrain in action. It is super clean and for no sound deadening, the thing doesn't have hardly any rattles......yet. Some, including myself, were worried about port noise, well rest assured, there is none. We just had the front soundstage turned on, and the subs going. The Bostons keep up perfectly fine with the big Macintosh. If you guys ever get to hear one of these amps, they are old school A/B goodness. The DCs have great impact and are DEADLY accurate with his box. The crazy thing is, I think it hurt worse with the Windows UP than down. The low end extension was better with the windows down, but it FELT and sounded louder Windows up.

Im sure I'll get to hear it several more times, and I'll see him at the comp in a few weeks It's a great build and a very nice vehicle, the dude is anal as hell about small details. That's about all I have for now.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I love it!

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

SOTM!!!!!!

:D

Hell yeah man!

Posted

Will the amp be okay with cooling?

Posted

YUP got 2 4 inch fans one blow in one out and around the amps there is about 1/8 gap for breathing too

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

I like how he's got the batts hidden and out of the way. It's a bitch to tune to amps though, or get to his fuses. The beauty panels are totally worth it, looks great Sir :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2941 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...