dd9515mmatsjugg Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
armykyle1 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 You're missing a henway TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
STEALTH808 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat lol babies penis. haha TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
armykyle1 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat lol babies penis. haha baby's* TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
STEALTH808 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat lol babies penis. haha baby's* Wow cool. are you gonna like your own post now? TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
Torres Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat lol babies penis. haha baby's* Wow cool. are you gonna like your own post now? *going to sorry i had to
armykyle1 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat lol babies penis. haha baby's* Wow cool. are you gonna like your own post now? well since you mentioned it. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
armykyle1 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 My wife looked at me last night in bed and says I'm hung like a baby ............. @ 6lbs 5oz ...lol You have a baby penis?? You could say that at 6 pound 5 oz all meat lol babies penis. haha baby's* Wow cool. are you gonna like your own post now? *going to sorry i had to Owned. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
STEALTH808 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 i beleive that won is in da dikshonary TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
armykyle1 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 i beleive that won is in da dikshonary Do you have a henway? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.