finkster Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I only needed two more people. anyone else have any good jokes? I need some new ones for work. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Kyblack76 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 lol..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 I find it funnier that kyles in here. Now it's a threesome 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
reg93f150 Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 lmao that was good, was gonna post the " " but now i know to post.... ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub
Skrilla Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 After two years, my girlfriend finally said I can have a threesome. She asked me who I wanted to do it with. I said that really hot chick she works with... and the really hot chick's friend. 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted January 30, 2013 Report Posted January 30, 2013 Hhmm I thought you were gonna say,"but only 1 hand fits at a time."
skittlesRgood Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 my GF said yes. I'm sorry, I don't have a joke. Actually I'm not. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.