Second Skin Audio

can someone please help?

bassinyerface

Box is built at around 11 cubes give or take a tad tuned to 32hz with 196cu ft of port area. Its not as loud as my 2 rockford 12 p3 it plays nothing below 35 and is as loud as my p3 at about 45ish on up maybe a tad louder. So plz help what dod i do wrong? I think its my port area but i really dont know. These are sundown E15 btw

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Oh my bad i have 2 e15 idk how i left that tid bit out. Im running em right now on a hifonics brutus 2400.1 @ 4ohms so there seeing 425 a piece but really not ecen probably under 400 or less.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Box is built at around 11 cubes give or take a tad tuned to 32hz with 196cu ft of port area. Its not as loud as my 2 rockford 12 p3 it plays nothing below 35 and is as loud as my p3 at about 45ish on up maybe a tad louder. So plz help what dod i do wrong? I think its my port area but i really dont know. These are sundown E15 btw

You should post your car model and dims /sketch of your box.

Its 55x21x21 and the port is 12x16 and the port length altogether is 39inches long its a center port btw and my ssf is at like 20-25 umm ya I just really thought they'd be louder then my p3 I suppose. Can't I just change the port are by changing the height of the port? Just add an inch to both sides makes it at about 165 ish

I can't imagine spending what I spent and not gaining anything at all.

Good god, that box is way too big. I wouldn't do more than 7 cubes for the pair

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

They recommend 4 cu ft for each he's so that's 8 I'm 3 cu ft bigger. Hmm I guess I can trim some panels or something

Archived