Jump to content

Just need a quick vent


Recommended Posts

Posted

take it from a vet to the crazy chicks games, this is just the tip of the iceberg for this chick blowing her shit stack!....I dated a chick that was hot as hell, and a freak, but it wasn't worth the headaches dealing with all her drama...for Christ's sake she didn't want me talking to my baby momma, even when it was just to ask to talk to my kid...

example....after she got into a fight on the phone with my BM we had sex, must have got her worked up....lol....but while I was fucking her I started to call her out on her drama with my BM and how it must get her turned on knowing another chick wanted me and that she got off on the drama of having me when someone else wanted me...needless to say she was crying her eyes out, after I finished I rolled the fuck out and was done with her...

3 weeks later I got the old, "I missed my period, and your the daddy" phone call...I told her ass take that bullshit wasn't gonna work on me, and call me in 9months for the Paternity Test, haven't talked to her since...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2851 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...