RooTxBeeR Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 So for those that don't care for vents, you still might get a kick out of this. I don't know what can go through someones head to just throw a friendship out the door over almost nothing, but here it goes. About a two week ago, I had a friend in my car and we where listening to Pandora off her phone, which she brought her charger to plug into my HU. Well she forgot to take it when she left, so when i realized it was still in there the next day I put it in my back seat. Well it took her a whole other day, just to get to my house to look for it. She lives 5 blocks away from me, so there is no excuse for being far away. Well we couldn't find it, I really don't know what happened to it. So she flipped her lid about her charger being lost and started throwing things. I went and dropped her off because she was acting so Irrate I was going to deal with it. Well she gets her mom involved saying that I must buy her a new charger because I LOST IT. Which I said alright, it was in my car, dissapeared, I replace it. But I decided, since she wants to throw everything out the door, then I want my stuff back. She proceedes to continuesally say, since I can't find her charger, then she can't find my stuff. She owed me $10 so I told her to take that and get a new one, because I don't have any money at the moment, and that 10 she owed me would have went to buying a new one for her anyways. She is literally throwing away a friendship, over a $5 charger. I am cutting this chick off once this all gets settled, but seriously, what the fuck. Who throws a relationship away over a $5 phone charger? To throw it out there, I have the Matrix Box set, and the Eragon book at her house. Which the book I let her barrow atleast 2 weeks beforehand to all this, and the movies have been at her house for years, sitting on the same shelf they have been since they arrived at her house. Just some serious immature kid shit. Bah /end vent On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Omega5002 Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Bitches be crazyProbably wasn't a good friend anyways if she threw away the friendship over a stupid phone charger. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Jessica Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 women, can't live with them, cant live without them. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
mw02civic Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 How old may I ask? That's way to childish to be involved with.
NT_Hardcore Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 i wouldnt care enough to even make this post if i was you.
Skullz Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Sounds like your throwing the friendship away and not her, just cause she blew her cool doesn't mean she wants to stop being friends. We all lose our cool from time to time but it is how you handle that that determines everything else that goes on in life. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Emmet Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 To be fair this sounds like a bit from both sides. She did over react completely, not meaning to be a dick or anything but you saying you wanted all your stuff back too didn't make things any better. This ain't kindergarten. Sucks the friendship went down the drain though bro. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
RooTxBeeR Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 Sounds like your throwing the friendship away and not her, just cause she blew her cool doesn't mean she wants to stop being friends. We all lose our cool from time to time but it is how you handle that that determines everything else that goes on in life. No she is the one throwing it away. One of the nights I was busy working on my car at my dads, I told her I couldn't see her because I was busy so she said she would never see me again. Also, she is 19, I am 20 so not much of a difference in age, but a huge difference in maturity. Edit: I left this out, the reason why I asked for all my stuff back is because she said she didn't want to see me ever again, so I wanted to make sure I got my things back before that took its place. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.