possible to pull a minor hair trick?

Ok so all the females I know are sissys and wont agree to let me try once I get the new setup in so I was wondering what you guys think

2 aq 2200ds strapped at 1ohm

1 Hdc3 18 copper coil

92 civic hatchback

Box is 5.72 cubes not counting sub displacement with 97.5 square inches of port tuned to about 36hz (wasnt sure what displacement on the hdc3 was lol)

I will have decent electrical ...mechman 240a xs d5100 under hood .. 3 maybe 4 d3100s in the rear 2 runs of knu ofc 1/0 big 3

Just wanna know if you guys think ill be able to get some decent windshield flex and hair trick .. and if not do you think rebuilding the box could help? Or is 1 18 in a civic hatch just not enough cone

Thanks fellas

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

Well I knew you couldnt give a end all yes or no .. was just looking for opinions and amps are on the way just gotta get some batteries and such lol im building it regardless I just wanted some opinions

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

The power ... because its not loud off 1 2200d at 1ohm lol have been told I need more juice for the small box I have so going to try running 2 2200s and if it melts I already have the basket and recone to drop it to a 15. The box is almost maxxed out in dimensions for my car so I cant really go any bigger without walling and I aint into the wall thing

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

I can move hair around and almost float paper on 2.5 k and 2 12's facing the rear. I coulda maybe done a small hair trick if I sealed it off forward but I wanted louder to my ear not move flex/bass tricks. Ill save my bass tricks and stupid flex for my next build.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

you need 6 cubes. 4.5kw on a 3" copper hdc coil is dumb imo. you won't be able to play half a song without smelling the coils

^THIS

Well 6 cubes net aint gonna happen and I cant justify tearing apart a working sub to drop it down to a 15 to be able to put in an appropriate size box so if it cant take the power it cant take it .. not too concerned with it .. like I said I got the recone and basket waiting

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

Archived