Rockbrook Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 well then pump more power to it and record it when you do it! I'd love to see that lol
Guest Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 lol if you don't care, then by all means rail on it. should move a good like two inches. just record it haha
Fatman489 Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 Like I said before im gonna do it .. just wanted opinions on if anyone thought it would move enough air to do party tricks lol DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
Fatman489 Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 I will do my best to record it for all to see :-) DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
Raptorman Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 Go with a sub that requires less box volume.Edit: Reading > Me 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Fatman489 Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 See what im saying lol its a good 4 inches above the rear window line 36x21x21 ... push it till it pops I rekon lol DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
Fatman489 Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 Also the aura 6ch is soon going to be replaced with 2 aq 120.4s .. so there will be 4 aq amps sittin there :-) DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
Guest Posted January 31, 2013 Report Posted January 31, 2013 by the way, sub up port back usually works best in hatch backs and suvs
Fatman489 Posted January 31, 2013 Author Report Posted January 31, 2013 Yea but again cant do it .. the box is 2 inches from the hatch would be against it but the top corners would bust out my rear glass lol DFAC Beating Down The Block 2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker I do what I want -push it till it pops!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.