Second Skin Audio

Large half car box or wall it. Design plan. | ... /

Carbon

if you have figured out what your going to run, start planning for wiring before you get to far along and have to back track

Right now I have 2 Fi DDS 18s Fully loaded, 2 xs power D3400s,

As soon as I have some more cash Ill be getting alot more gear. DC 10.0k hopefully.

I will be doing 2 runs of knu 0 OFC at most.

Got a sneak peak from sky high though so things might change :D

get a floor built in there. ned a flat surface to start with. build the amp rack and battery trays then build a wall to block off the opening to the trunk from the cabin and that would be part of the back wall of the box. run all the wiring under the box and the speaker wires straight through the back wall of the sub enclosure.

can use weatherstriping on the side of the box where the doors are so that when you close the door it pushes on the weather stripping sealing it off.

oh and why is this not done and where is the link to the build log?

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

No build log for a few reasons, I'm not running any nice gear at the moment, the gear I do have coming in is getting delayed shipping. I hate slow builds lol

Do not worry, when I get the cash in I will start a build log. Honestly I think this might be the first walled Mugen si in the world... :D

Archived