Second Skin Audio

Large half car box or wall it. Design plan. | ... /

Carbon

Im following this for sure... Honda heads out here would be crying if they seen this lmao

I can hear it now in the honda forums...

"OMG the weight he added"

"Sacrifice your 0-60 time, heck no"

"Honda Fail"

"Well hey, all those batteries would power an electric supercharger well"

"Why would you put such a huge system in a honda, I mean I could see an SUV or something, but not in a race car"

"And I was worried about 18" wheels slowing me down"

"Thats too much bass, you should be more worried about SQ, something small to keep the weight down"

lol

XS-power1.jpg

"Why would you put such a huge system in a honda, I mean I could see an SUV or something, but not in a race car"

OMFG LMAO!

Yup, everyone bolts on I/H/E and is off to win the daytona 500. I do have respect for the $12K+ turbo builds though.

I don't see the point of having 400+ HP at the FRONT WHEELs though. That's what kills nasty JDM builds for me.

Drag only lol

Ive driven a 400whp eg hatch and the torque steer is unbelievable. Ive also driven an s2000(600rwhp) and a 98 boost logic supra. The s2k was fun to slide around on exit ramps :) The supra made me shit myself. You know its stupid fast when it takes 3 seconds to spool second gear on 110 sunoco

I don't see the point of having 400+ HP at the FRONT WHEELs though. That's what kills nasty JDM builds for me.

Drag only lol

Ive driven a 400whp eg hatch and the torque steer is unbelievable. Ive also driven an s2000(600rwhp) and a 98 boost logic supra. The s2k was fun to slide around on exit ramps :) The supra made me shit myself. You know its stupid fast when it takes 3 seconds to spool second gear on 110 sunoco

I've driven my friends tC, it's a white 2009 slam dropped with 335hp at the wheels and a nasty dyno tune. It's a blast to drive but you have to get the hell OFF IT if you wanna live through a corner. Racing clutch, full suspension, ignition, exhaust from headers on back, and a GReddy TD-05H turbo. Nasty little bugger.

I'm gonna hate

Im following this for sure... Honda heads out here would be crying if they seen this lmao

Yup, everyone on 8thcivic thinks we own lamborghinis or some special gift from God himself. At the end of the day its still a honda civic :)

you don't think 2 21s will fit?

It is a mugen si though (Im assuming) when they first came out i remember guys stripping these cars in the Honda lot around where i live. Its a beautiful car and i enjoy driving my friend's. Only thing is, that car just loves being around 130mph and i can't get use to the digital speedo, doesn't feel like the speed for some reason lol.

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Yeah its a mugen. The gauges take some getting use to.

UPDATE: I dont think a wall will work. I just moved the seats far enough forward to make room for where the wall would be and I honestly cant even fit in the vehicle. My knees can not get past the steering column. This situation is looking pretty grim :(

Archived