Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's weird cuz some of the older vids I'm able to see.

But 98% of the most recent vids I get a blank

Thats is me.

When you started this, i was like, shit, i can see em. Then MECHMAN posted that vid, and i cant see it???????

I was like... "well shit ! Mike DOES know wtf he is talking about!"

Posted

Screenshot_2013-02-02-12-55-30.png

Keeps giving me this notice ever since the update

got this a couple times on my pc to.

just hit the retry for live version button.

I also can't see the vids on my iphone 5.

If i want to watch a vid I need to go to the IPB mobile app and find the thread again.

Then open up the page where the vid is and as soon as the post where te vid is in comes up it starts to play automaticly without I even hit play or whatever..

I did keep pushing retry about 10 times and it wouldn't work until I left it alone for half hour then it worked

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3808 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...